Potato & Thyme Pizza
Break away from traditional tomato based pizzas with this delicious combination of potato and thyme
Cooking time: Approx. 5 minutes
- 1 x pre-made pizza base
- 100g mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 150g potato, wash, peeled, very thinly sliced
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme, picked
- olive oil
* Ensure the potatoes are the same thickness so they cook evenly. Use a mandolin if possible.
1. Place the pizza stone on the grill and preheat the BBQ to 200 degrees.
2. Place the sliced mozzarella onto the pizza base, season lightly.
3. Spread the sliced potato all over the mozzarella, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the thyme all over the pizza.
5. Turn burner down to low and cook on the stone with the hood closed for 15 minutes until the base is crispy, serve.