The Masport Contractor
Great gardens and professional looking landscapes demand equipment that is hardworking and reliable.
Masport are excited to announce the new Contractor lawnmower range that will take the hard work out of cutting grass. Built strong and made to last - these machines will provide a tough, reliable and high durable mowing platform which is a cut above the rest. For more information contact your local Territory Manager on 0800 MASPORT (New Zealand).
Contractor ST S21 3'N1 SELF PROPELLED
Cut • Catch • Mulch • Rear Discharge
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 190cc OHV Series 850 Commercial IC ReadyStart™ engine
- 540mm (21”) heavy duty steel chassis
- Masport Quadcut® 4 blade disc cutting system
- Front 200mm (8”) & rear 226mm (9¼”) adjustable dual bearing wheels
- Double lined fabric catcher with cover
- Comfortable upturned upper handle with soft grip
- 3 position handle locking system
- Zone Start for comfortable starting position
- Steel Rear Discharge chute
- 3 speed Self Propelled ground speed: 1st - 3.74km/h 2nd - 5.11km/h 3rd - 6.63km/h
THE MASPORT CONTRACTOR'S KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
GT AGILITY PRO 3 SPEED COMMERCIAL TRANSMISSION
A commercial grade, all metal, constant mesh, oil lubricated, cone clutch gearbox featuring precision bearings to the shafts. Designed for commercial applications, it provides reliability and durability. Ground speeds at 3200rpm are: 1st - 3.74 km/h, 2nd - 5.11 km/h, 3rd - 6.63 km/h, providing the perfect speed-to-job ratio demanded by contractors and homeowners with large yards.More Info... Less Info...
PROFESSIONAL CAST ALUMINIUM WHEELS & PRECISION BEARINGS
Professional grade, heavy duty, cast aluminium 8” front & 9¼” rear wheels with synthetic rubber tyres are extremely tough and are designed to operate under commercial conditions. Each wheel is complemented with dual 6202 precision sealed bearings, making the mower easy to push, virtually maintenance free and long lasting.More Info... Less Info...
STEEL REAR DISCHARGE CHUTE
Designed to work without a catcher or mulch plug, the rear discharge chute will spread the grass across the full width of the chute and direct the cut grass toward the ground. This allows the user to mow at any height without the need to stop mowing to empty a catcher, reducing mowing time and running costs, plus recycling the cut grass.More Info... Less Info...
BOLT IN AXLES
The front axle is held firmly in place with steel bearing plates bolted directly to the chassis, which also securely retains the plastic axle pivot bush tight. The rear axle is bolted directly to the chassis through the rear bearing chassis, providing a strong fix to the mower.More Info... Less Info...
ROBUST HANDLES & HEAVY DUTY CONTROLS & CABLES
Large diameter and heavier gauge upper and lower handles withstand the heavy forces applied to provide extra durability.
The lower handle has additional bracing, reducing any lateral movement.
The heavy duty control and cables are extremely robust and resilient to breakage and wear, providing greater longevity.More Info... Less Info...
- 5 Year Mower parts & Gearbox
- 4 Year Briggs & Stratton 850 Commercial engine
- 1 Year Mower parts & Gearbox
- 2 Year Briggs & Stratton 850 Commercial engine