The classic combination of ham and pineapple, this hawaiian Pizza will take you on a tropical holiday...
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 x pre-made pizza base
- 100g pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 100g ham, diced
- 100ml pasta sauce
- 100g mozzarella, sliced
- 50g rocket leaves, washed
- olive oil
1. Place the pizza stone on the grill and preheat the BBQ to 200 degrees.
2. Prepare the pizza by spreading the pasta sauce on the base.
3. Spread the mozzarella around the pizza.
4. Sprinkle the ham and pineapple over the pizza, season and drizzle olive oil all over.
5. Turn burners down to LOW. Place on the pizza stone and cook with the hood closed for 15 minutes or until golden.